Thursday, March 26, 2015

Google Docs for Peer Editing

Yesterday in class we were peer editing our perspective papers using a Google Doc..  I was inspired by Mr. B to try to create a Google form to help guide students with peer editing.  To help students better focus on their peer editing, I gave guiding questions which each partner needed to complete with each other's paper.  I created a classroom gmail account which allowed all students to use my Google form.   The best part is, I am able to look at their responses to see all of the suggestions, celebrations, and any particulars we were working on in our mini-lesson.  It was very easy for students to find the link on our weebly page and complete on their device or the classroom computers.  I found that students were more focused/ engaged and excited about completing the forms.


No comments:

Post a Comment